The Mardi Gras will be held March 2nd from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm in the Parish Center.
Tickets will be on sale in the vestibule after all masses during February and in the parish office, or CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets now.
Tickets - Adults $8.00; Ages 4-12 $5.00; and 3 and under are free.
Raffle tickets will also be on sale for an 8" Samsung Galaxy Tablet!
Dessert Donations -
We are looking for delicious desserts for a "Dessert Cash & Carry". Please contact Belinda Glodowski by phone or email if you are able to donate a special dessert. You can reach Belinda at 304.991.5122 or by email at Belinda Glodowski if you are able to donate.
Silent Auction Donations -
We are also looking for new or gently used baskets and items to fill those baskets. Please contact Jodi Boylen 304.483.6171 or by email at Jodie Boylen if you are able to donate.
Soup and Social
Congratulations Deacon Doug
Many parishioners gathered together to congratulate Deacon Doug on his recent retirement!
Congratulations and thank you for everything that you have done for our parish!
We, the faithful of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, enjoy a rich and varied heritage and, guided by the Holy Spirit proclaim and live the teachings and example of Jesus Christ and His Church. With Saint Francis Xavier as our model, we selflessly offer ourselves in service to God and one another. We seek always to promote the sanctity of human life and inherent dignity to be afforded to all God’s children. We seek to witness our faith, promote a sense of community, foster the family, protect the weak, comfort the sick and dying, and announce the good news of salvation to all. We join our hearts and minds by lifting our hands in worship and fostering Christian education and action.
Readings for the week of February 17, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 17:5-8 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4, 4, 6 [40:5a] / 1 Cor 15:12, 16-20 / Lk 6:17, 20-26
- Monday: Gn 4:1-15, 25 / Ps 50:1 and 8, 16bc-17, 20-21 [14a] / Mk 8:11-13
- Tuesday: Gn 6:5-8; 7:1-5, 10 / Ps 29:1a and 2, 3ac-4, 3b and 9c-10 [11b] / Mk 8:14-21
- Wednesday: Gn 8:6-13, 20-22 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [17a] / Mk 8:22-26
- Thursday: Gn 9:1-13 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23 [20b] / Mk 8:27-33
- Friday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Saturday: Heb 11:1-7 / Ps 145:2-3, 4-5, 10-11 [cf. 1] / Mk 9:2-13
- Next Sunday: 1 Sm 26:2, 7-9, 12-13, 22-23 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8, 10, 12-13 [8a] / 1 Cor 15:45-49 / Lk 6:27-38
New Parishioners Online Registration Form
If you would like to become part of our parish. Please complete the New Parishioners Online Registration Form by clicking HERE.
Protecting God's Children
To report an incidence of suspected child sexual abuse, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or you may confidentially contact WV Child Protective Services at 800-352-6513. To report suspected cases of sexual abuse by personnel of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston to the Diocese, please contact the Diocese at 888-434-6237 or 304-233-0880.
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00am
Saturday Vigil 5:00pm
Sunday 10:30am & 5:00pm