Saturday, June 9th from 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
2018 First Communion
Below you will see a few wonderful pictures that were captured by Michelle Walters during the 2018 First Communion service. Please Click Here to see some of the special moments from that morning!
We, the faithful of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, enjoy a rich and varied heritage and, guided by the Holy Spirit proclaim and live the teachings and example of Jesus Christ and His Church. With Saint Francis Xavier as our model, we selflessly offer ourselves in service to God and one another. We seek always to promote the sanctity of human life and inherent dignity to be afforded to all God’s children. We seek to witness our faith, promote a sense of community, foster the family, protect the weak, comfort the sick and dying, and announce the good news of salvation to all. We join our hearts and minds by lifting our hands in worship and fostering Christian education and action.
Readings for the Week of June 17, 2018
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 1 Kgs 21:1-16 / Ps 5:2-3ab, 4b-6a, 6b-7 [2b] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 1 Kgs 21:17-29 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6ab, 11 and 16 [3a] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Kgs 2:1, 6-14 / Ps 31:20, 21, 24  / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: Sir 48:1-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7 [12a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Kgs 11:1-4, 9-18, 20 / Ps 132:11, 12, 13-14, 17-18  / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Chr 24:17-25 / Ps 89:4-5, 29-30, 31-32, 33-34 [29a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Vigil: Jer 1:4-10 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 15, 17 [6b] / 1 Pt 1:8-12 / Lk 1:5-17
- Next Sunday: Day: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 139:1-3, 13-14, 14-15 [14a] / Acts 13:22-26 / Lk 1:57-66, 80
New Parishioners Online Registration Form
If you would like to become part of our parish. Please complete the New Parishioners Online Registration Form by clicking HERE.
Protecting God's Children
To report an incidence of suspected child sexual abuse, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or you may confidentially contact WV Child Protective Services at 800-352-6513. To report suspected cases of sexual abuse by personnel of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston to the Diocese, please contact the Diocese at 888-434-6237 or 304-233-0880.
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00am
Saturday Vigil 5:00pm
Sunday 10:30am & 5:00pm