Information from Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston
Guidelines for Parish School of Religion (click link below)
We're excited to announce that sign-ups for BEST ADVENT EVER 2020 are now open!
This year, Matthew Kelly will be giving powerful daily video relections on the Gospel readings all through Advent. And we're calling it Let Your Soul Shine - because that's what the world needs from you now more than ever!
Do you want to have an incredible 2021? It starts right now - with you signing up for BEST ADVENT EVER.
Click on above "Let Your Soul Shine - A Free Daily Advent Experience" to sign up now!
We, the faithful of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, enjoy a rich and varied heritage and, guided by the Holy Spirit proclaim and live the teachings and example of Jesus Christ and His Church. With Saint Francis Xavier as our model, we selflessly offer ourselves in service to God and one another. We seek always to promote the sanctity of human life and inherent dignity to be afforded to all God’s children. We seek to witness our faith, promote a sense of community, foster the family, protect the weak, comfort the sick and dying, and announce the good news of salvation to all. We join our hearts and minds by lifting our hands in worship and fostering Christian education and action.
New Parishioners Online Registration Form
If you would like to become part of our parish. Please complete the New Parishioners Online Registration Form by clicking HERE.
Protecting God's Children
To report an incidence of suspected child sexual abuse, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or you may confidentially contact WV Child Protective Services at 800-352-6513. To report suspected cases of sexual abuse by personnel of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston to the Diocese, please contact the Diocese at 888-434-6237 or 304-233-0880.
Daily Masses Are Subject To Change
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00am
Saturday Vigil 5:00pm
Sunday 10:30am & 5:00pm
Readings for the week of November 22, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 34:11-12, 15-17 / Ps 23:1-2, 2-3, 5-6  / 1 Cor 15:20-26, 28 / Mt 25:31-46
- Monday: Rv 14:1-3, 4b-5 / Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 21:1-4
- Tuesday: Rv 14:14-19 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 [13b] / Lk 21:5-11
- Wednesday: Rv 15:1-4 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 7-8, 9 [Rev 15:3b] / Lk 21:12-19
- Thursday: Rv 18:1-2, 21-23; 19:1-3, 9a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5 [Rev 19:9a] / Lk 21:20-28
- Friday: Rv 20:1-4, 11—21:2 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a [Rev 21:3b] / Lk 21:29-33
- Saturday: Rv 22:1-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 3-5, 6-7ab [1 Cor 16:22b] / Lk 21:34-36
- Next Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19  / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37